We want you to be pleased with the goods that you purchase and with the service that you receive from us. These are our conditions of sale and you should read them carefully as they apply to your order. We ask you to review your order and accept these terms and conditions of sale during the registration process.
- Rowen Interior Design Limited is company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12586958 whose registered office is at Unit 14 The Stottie Shed, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1XD
- When you order goods or services from us a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation or e-signature provided via our online proposal programme.
- If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection when ordering products), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. To cancel your order or any part, please see ‘Your rights to cancel your order’
- If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods or service supplied will be from the same batch, be the same colour match or provided in one block booking, where applicable.
Price & Payment
- The price for goods and services (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation, invoice or proposal. Extra delivery charges may apply – see ‘Extra Delivery Charges’
- You must pay in full for goods & telephone consultation calls at the time of placing your order
- For full design packages, a 50% deposit is required at the point of booking, with the balance required 7 days after the package is complete
- Ownership for the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges
Your rights to cancel your order - Goods
- Rowen Interior Design is under a legal duty to supply goods that confirm to the contract. Where goods are defective or not as described – then please see section ‘Quality’ and nothing in this section limits your rights where goods are defective or not as described.
- Where you have ordered your goods by internet, email or telephone, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods come into your possession (or the last item of a multiple order comes into your possession) this does not apply to:
- Goods or services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery
- To cancel call +44 (0)191 8152525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made within 3 days from the date your order was placed, or in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. For full details of these Regulations please click here.
- Cancellation must be made by the person who placed the order.
Delivery of Goods
- Our deliveries are provided by trust local delivery companies. Delivery costs will be quoted upon time of order. Most deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between 8am-9pm. Delivery at this rate is only available to mainland UK. Delivery outside of the mainland UK is subject to the availability of our couriers service in the area and can not be guaranteed.
- Please note if you order furniture and standard items, you may receive multiple deliveries from our deliveries, but you will only be charged once, for the delivery of furniture.
- At the time of placing your order, you will have been informed of the approximate timescales for contact by our delivery company regarding your delivery or collection.
Delivery of Services
- Our services are provided by our experienced design team during Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Arrangements outside of these hours may be made upon special request and reasonable notice.
- Please note services orders are considered complete upon provision of advice as outlined in the order. Anything outside of this scope will proposed to you under a separate email or proposal.
- Our aim is to provide you with the most efficient and timely service as possible and at the time of making your order, we will endeavour to manage your expectations by providing timescales available to complete our service to you.
Extra Delivery Charges
- Our delivery service will deliver to the entrance of your property, in line with Health & Safety guidelines. You must tell us when arranging delivery about any special factors that may result in delivery being more costly and/or taking longer than it otherwise would have, such as parking restrictions, narrow bridges or small entrances
- We recommend you reviewing the measurements of our products prior to ordering
- Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
- If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice
- If delivery is more costly and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about
- If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (e.g. small door frames, awkward turns, narrow passages, steps etc) at the delivery address or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the foods at the time arranged for delivery.
- We will let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable and you must pay these charges because delivery or re-delivery (as appropriate) or, if charged after the delivery, within 7 days of receiving notice of such extra delivery charges.
- If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions because of access problems, the goods will not fit into the room for which they are intended or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arrange for delivery, then we may cancel your order, delivery charges will not be refunded.
Delay in delivery
- Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate timeframe then we will notify you of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible.
- If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order. If we receive your notice of cancellation as set out about, then you will receive a full refund.
- This request must be emailed to email@example.com or you can phone our Customer Service team on +44(0)191 8152525. However, Rowen Interior Design cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
Arrival of Goods
- On delivery of your furniture products, you will be asked to sign for the goods and to inspect any upholstery goods that have been unpacked to ensure you accept them. For this reason, you should be present at delivery yourself. However, if you do ask someone else to take delivery for you, then you must make sure that they are aware of what they need to do and are happy to accept the goods on your behalf.
- Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods, such as missing parts or damage, within 14 days of delivery and additionally, wherever possible, by describing the defects on the 'proof of delivery' document you are asked to sign.
- For other defects, please notify us as soon as you discover those defects and at the latest within 14 days of delivery.
- You may notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by on +44(0)191 8152525. Your statutory rights, in particular your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, and the Consumer Rights Act are not affected.
- You agree that we (or our appointed agents) may examine and test any goods that are claimed to be defective to establish whether those defects are our responsibility.
- Where we need to send the goods away for examination and testing, then you will permit us (or our agents) to collect the goods from you for that purpose.
- Where defective goods are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the defective goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or are made-to-order.
- For self-assembly goods, it is important that you read the assembly instructions carefully as we cannot accept responsibility for any self-assembly goods that are damaged because instructions were not properly followed.
- Where it cannot otherwise be established that we supplied any goods that are claimed to be defective, for example because sewn-in labels have been removed, then we may require you to produce proof of purchase.
- When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- See https://rowenhomes.co.uk/pages/shipping-returns for details on refunds
- It is not possible to refund made to measure items or goods made to your specification unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations or they are faulty or not as described, in which case we may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your consumer rights are not affected.
- All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply any goods then you will be offered a full refund, or if available and acceptable to you, substitute goods of equivalent quality and price.
- To get the most out of any goods, you should take care to follow the care instructions. The goods we sell are for consumers for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. Where products are used for non-domestic purposes we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
- Our Customer Service team is trained to provide good service. However, no advice can be given about plumbing, electrics, carpentry, kitchen fitting or any similar professions so if you need advice you should obtain it from a qualified expert at your own risk. We recommend you don’t book any fitting or installation services until the goods have been delivered.
- None of our Customer Service team are authorised to advise on whether any goods are suitable for any unusual purpose. If you intend to use the goods for any unusual purpose, then you must make up your own mind about whether the goods are suitable or take advice from a third party.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism or where we are let down by a supplier.
- These conditions of sale are in addition to, and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without our prior written consent.
- If any term of these conditions of sale is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we take no action in respect of that non-compliance, our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
- In case of any shopping disputes, please email email@example.com or call us +44(0)191 8152525.
- These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause1of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Rowen Interior Design Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Rowen Interior Design Limited
- If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)191 8152525
- We try to make sure that all information on the Website are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods or Services we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website