All of our upholstery products are made under one roof the traditional way, using generations of skills and expertise. Our skilled crafts men and women work with care and dedication to produce some of the best handmade products available.
All of our sofas are manufactured in the UK. The quality frames have hardwood rails and ply side panels, serpentine springs and hessian tarpaulin backs.
This sofa is made to order and takes up to 12 weeks to be made and delivered to you.
🎄 Need your sofa in time for Christmas? Order your sofa before the 30th September to get it delivered in time!
Have any questions or want to chat about this sofa? Call us on 0191 815 2525 - we're available Monday-Friday from 9-5!
This super soft, velvet footstool goes perfectly with the standard or corner medium sized Olivia sofa. It can be set in front of the sofa or pushed up to it, to create a 'cinema' style bed.
The optional silver studs match seamlessly to your sofa, this creates a seamless look when pushed to, creating a cohesive cinema style look with the matching medium corner sofa. Use a clear tray placed on your Olivia Footstool so it can double up as a coffee table and become the focal point in your room.
- Fabric: Flame Retardant treated Polyester
- Colour: Platinum. Also available in cream, light grey and dark grey.
- Design Details: This sofa comes with stunning silver stud detailing which runs along the bottom of the front and the side of each piece. It's also optional to have no studs, please select from the drop-down bar.
- Quality Guaranteed: This beautiful sofa range is built to last and comes with a one-year cushion guarantee and ten-year frame guarantee.
- Style with our Medium Platinum Sofa or Medium Platinum Corner Sofa to complete the cinema style bed look.
- Sofa Care: To ensure your newest purchase stands the test of time, we have put together some simple steps for you to follow…
We advise not to place your upholstery in direct or prolonged sunlight, as this can cause your fabric to fade over time.
Vital to maintaining your upholstery is regular plumping! This will help retain comfort, appearance and softness.
We recommend all dark materials, such as jeans be kept away from any light-coloured sofas to prevent the dye from transferring onto the upholstery. As all upholstery is Fire Retardant treated, the fabric is dry clean only. This is to ensure its continued effectiveness for safety in your home.
Stool width 150cm
Stool depth 60cm