Our team of interior designers have created the interactive Colour e-book to planning colour themes in your space. Using colour theories, the Rowen Homes team explains how to use lighting, temperatures and contemporary colour schemes in your home.
This bite sized, 23 page Colour e-book will teach you how to create your own colour schemes and provide inspiration for your living spaces, including monochromatic and bright interiors. This includes:
- Insightful theories to understand colour & mood pairing
- 5 ready made colour schemes
- Inspiration and creativity worksheet & digital moodboard template
- A home makeover checklist
- Expert tips from our interior designers
Note: Rowen Homes hold the legal rights of this e-book. You must not share, distribute, reproduce or copy any part of the Colour e-book.